Dr. Stacy Terry
During my career, I have worked for a non-profit pediatric care center, a private practice, and have taught pediatrics to family medicine residents. I have been on staff at 16 hospitals exchanging knowledge and learning from many professionals along the way.
Prior to establishing BestNest Pediatrics, I worked 10 years taking care of children who were ill enough to require hospitalization. From short stays to complex medical mysteries, this challenging work has strengthened my skills.
- Children’s Medical Center of Dallas – Residency
- University of Kansas School of Medicine – MD
- Southern Methodist University – BA
- On Staff at Baylor Frisco and Centennial Medical Center of Frisco
- Board Certified American Board of Pediatrics and elected Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Mother of 3 precious girls
My girls have made me a better and more patient doctor as I realize that every child has a unique soul and how difficult it can be to actually apply all the advice given in those top selling parenting books. I am married to Samuel who is an awesome father and very involved in our daughters lives.